Serving NY, NY | firstname.lastname@example.org | (215) 460-6070
Tired of gym rats that can't stop looking at themselves in the mirror? Exhausted and distracted by gossip and cell phone conversations on the gym floor? Overwhelmed by the abundance of gym equipment you're not sure how to use?
Most of us spend 90% of our time indoors. Isn't it time to get out?
Outdoor training can provide:
- Higher levels of post exercise endorphins, ‘feel good’ hormone
- Decreased anxiety and lower resting heart rate
- Boosted serotonin levels which help you feel calm and capable
- Increased Vitamin D levels from sunlight exposure which aids in calcium absorption, bone strength, and a boosted immune system.
- Exercise variety from body weight movements to jungle gym exercises
- Killer tan!